Thursday, March 7, 2013

Packing theory is a BUST!

Well, yall.....

We got the luggage last week. I've been trying for days to get it to fit like my packing theory suggests. :( No go. The wheels and the spine of the bag causes it not to fit within the other one. Sorry Yall. But, the vacuum bag is still a go! We are now each going to get our own bag and vacuum it down so we can have extra room. From what I read, Delta Airlines says a carryon cannot exceed 4 ft in length... so, we're either golden cause the bags are going to be both light and shorter, or cause we still have our cards to check the bags. :)

Sorry for not updating until now. Been busy and sick here. Hoping to feel better before Monday when we leave. Will post pictures later on though. I'm kinda tired, and so is DTM.

Stay safe out there!
MEM&DTM

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hear about your trip. We submitted our pre-trip documents last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a great time! It was the best trip ever. I want to go back very badly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awsome i won a trip...just ki.da looking to see what to expect....or whst to take,....i am so excited waiting for my qualification papers to come back i feel like a little kid here waiting for x mas i hsve never won any thing in my life

    ReplyDelete