Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tickets, Check, Luggage Tags, and So much more!!!!!

Howdy readers!

Yesterday, Feb 27, 2013 I received the Fed Ex packet that had our tickets, check, debit cards, contact cards, luggage tags, and letter in it. I was overjoyed! It's really real! We ARE going, and we DO have tickets to prove it!

Some people have said that we are only going out on a free trip so that some marketing group can get us to buy a timeshare and spend our savings. Little do they know, eh? We're in for the time of our lives! I activated the cards after I read the letter very carefully. The letter explained an overview of the rules, once again, and gave us a tentative agenda for our major activities at the ranch. We're snowmobiling the first day and ziplining the second! Woooo Hooo. DTM and I are bot afraid of heights, but this will be a  time to conquer the fears and have fun!

I can't wait to see what all else is to do, and also that tomorrow I get the package receiving our luggage and hats! Excited for the trip. Here are the pics of everything received:




 I'm so ready! This last week will drag on, but I'm sure DTM will keep me busy as we are building and re-doing our house. Yay us.... lol.


Until the luggage comes,
stay safe out there
MEM&DTM

No comments:

Post a Comment