Sunday, February 24, 2013

Playing the waiting game

Hey folks! Its been a while since I posted last. Just wanted to give you and update on how things are going here at home, waiting on the trip to the ranch. DTM and I are supposed to receive our luggage, tickets, check, and what have you this Wednesday. I have a sneaky suspicion though regarding this. I have seen that many people who are going haven't been getting their stuff for the trip on time. So, with that being said.... The waiting game is still being played. We've seen on the different web sites regarding stuff that happens at the ranch. I won't give spoiler alerts yet, but when we get back, if you are going later than us or whatever, those spoiler alerts will ensue.

Was out getting my massage that DTM got me for Valentine's day, and the lady there said she knew some folks who were going around the same time as us, and it made me happy all over again about the trip, cause it is something I just am super excited about.

My dad was supposed to be taking us to the airport for our trip so we won't have to pay for parking, but that has changed... but wait! More family members and they live like 10 mins from the airport have graciously stepped up, and offered us to stay at their house that night and take us to the airport! Woo Hooo. No getting up 4 hours early for us two! Plus a dip in the hot tub the night before will really make my back and mind happy happy happy.

Been looking at the pictures of the bag they give us for the trip, and it looks like you should be able to pack your spare bag in the bottom of the suitcase, and with the tips from my packing theory post, you can save loads of room! Will of course update that and take pictures too. :)

Well, if you've already gone, or have anything to say.... don't be shy!
Stay safe out there, 

MEM & DTM

No comments:

Post a Comment