Monday, March 18, 2013

So begins the Spoiler Alert

DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SURPRISED AT THE RANCH!!!!!!

The gifts! Oh how amazing they are. On our bed for this season, a detailed list shall be given heceforth:

We were given 2 coats. Both Sierra Designs. They were awesome. The under coat was amazingly warm, and I wore it without the other coat most the time I was there. I never double coated up... tooooo hot!

The outer shell was great. Both had pockets galore. Enough room to carry just about everything, and then some.

Our long underwear were from Coldpruf. They are the ones you can buy from Dick's sporting goods. I didn't believe that they would be warmer than my Nike cold gear but they were. And lots thinner and more able to move in them! I recommend them to anyone.

We were given a pair each of Columbia bugaboot with omni heat winter waterproof boots. Mine were brown/purple and DTM's were black on black. These are lined with thinsulate and are amazingly warm.

We were given Smith's workwear gear. Hunting socks, neck warmer, hat and ear warmer all from them. DTM's gloves were also Smith's too.

My gloves were Manzella's and were awesome! I loved how soft they were and how versatile I could do all the activities in them. Definitely worth Marlboro's money!

We were given a funky waterbottle pouch thing, I didn't use mine there, but most did. I thought it looked weird, so I will eventually use it at home I guess.

Stetson 5X hats were on top of our coats

A green bandana and an LED flashlight were also on our bed, as well as a wooden token worth $150 in the General Store. 5 packs of our choice of cigarettes and paperwork also were laid out. All that was missing was the Andes mint chocolates.... lol....


Hope it helps you in your travels.

Here are some pics :)





9 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good trip. I can't wait for my trip in July. My husband and I were wondering...in the general store, can you just get a camera or do they have other items you can choose to get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was this trp really free my husband and i are going this summer if it is free

      Delete
  2. It's like a store. They have clothing, accessories, lighters, and all kinds of random things you never knew you wanted. I happened to need a camera so I spent my token on that, and my guest spent his on shirts and jackets for us and some keepsakes for others. :) happy to help if you have any other questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it really free they are sending my papers to me now

      Delete
  3. Can you pick it own dates to attend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you each get a $150 token or do you share the value?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    I have a question regarding the gloves that were given in the care package...
    My boyfriend went on the same trip a few years ago. He let me borrow the gloves, I LOST THEM!!! Can you please reach out to me??

    Please!

    210.883.6378 / sgcontreras04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete